- DDR4 tester up to 2.933 Mhz for DIMM and SODIMM modules
- Fastest and easiest to use tester in its class
- Best testing capabilities for current and future DDR4 memory modules with great price-performance-ratio
- Memory modules can be identified fast and automatically with only pushing one button, and memory size, clock frequency, speed and type of memory modules be displayed
- Can also read and program the SPD EEPROM on the DDR4-SDRAM DIMM
- Specifically targeted at DIMM manufacturers, computer OEM, computer integrators, memory distributors and service depots
- Desktop PC or Laptop is required for interfacing with the Eureka Express
- Possibility to interface to CST‘s RoboFlex Handler System for automatically testing high volumes
As prominent member of JEDEC (the memory standardization association), CST understands the advantages of new DDR4 memory. DDR4 can double the bandwidth and speed of your computer memory while lowering the power and battery consumption.
To propel DDR4 memory from validation stage to mass production, test infrastructures are required. CST, Inc. started DDR4 tester development early and achieved a prototype tester in Q4, 2013. This tester design rides on its past DIMM tester experience through feedback from customers. The most important thing was to validate the tester with different types and configurations of DDR4 modules.
The new Eureka Express-DDR4 tester is capable to test SODIMM and Long DIMM Memory Modules module.
With a simple push button, the Eureka Express – DDR4 tester can quickly auto-identify and display the memory size, clock frequency, speed and type (Unbuffered (UDIMM), Registered (RDIMM) or Load Reduced (RLDIMM)) of the memory module. It even reads and programs SPD EEPROM on the DDR4-SDRAM DIMM.
The New “Eureka Express DDR4 DIMM” tester provides added troubleshoot capability for the present and future DDR4 memory modules at affordable prices. It is targeted for DIMM manufacturers, computer OEM, computer integrators, memory distributors, and service depots. It is indeed the fastest tester and the easiest to use in its class. A desktop PC or Laptop is required for interfacing with the Eureka Express.
The Eureka Express-DDR4 tester can also be interface to CST‘s RoboFlex Handler System for mass volume testing.