The taping system HT-TM1000 automatically tapes components or ICs from tube or bowl feeder. A linear feeder with pneumatic components fills the parts into the tape and if required rotates them by 90°. The integrated taping modul carries out the subsequent taping, achieving a throughput of approximately 1.000 components per hour. The software allows to easily create programs for different component types and save them for repeated usage.
- Linear feeder with pneumatic components automatically feeds components from tube or bowl feeder into tape.
- Components are picked by vacuum nozzle, if required rotated by 90 degrees and placed into the tape.
- Universal or specific tube feeder for up to four tubes, or usage of one bowl feeder.
- Software allows to easily create programs for different component types and save them for repeated usage.
- Delivered including compatible machine table and laptop.
- All movable parts are covered by a protective case, which can be opened if required. If it is opened, the linear feeder stops automatically.
- Empty pocket detection as well as mechanisms for early warning of low carrier tape, low cover tape and tape advance.
- Easy change-over for different tape widths from 8-56 mm.
- Dual stage fully adjustable heat and PSA sealer assembly.
- Independently controlled seal temperature for each side of the cover tape.
- Adjustable tape advance speed and pitch (1 mm – 99 mm) avoids that small or light parts jump off the tape.
- Power requirements: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Pressure air: 5,5 bar (80 psi)
- Vision system to ensure correct placement of components.