- Up to 6.000+ device support, with daily updates
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, UART, and many others)
- 16 parallel and indipendent programming channels
- Compact design for easy ATE integration
- Programming voltage / current measure and trimming for each channel
- Up to 30 Mhz communication frequency
- Ethernet LAN / USB host interface, optoisolated
- Standalone mode via control interface connector
- Relay barrier control interface
- FlashRunner 2.0 is based on Linux Embedded operating system, which relays on a real time scheduler and a full featured hardware abstraction layer
- FlashRunner 2.0 is featured with software interfacing libraries which enables customers to achieve a full integration inside their software and across different frameworks, as LabView© and Visual C/C++
- A new, friendly and interactive GUI (Graphic User Interface) which cut off overall configuration efforts, guiding customers creating a working project in few mouse clicks and detecting mismatches between target device and customer firmware, as well as power supply setup
FlashRunner 2.0 is the most innovative In-System parallel programmer for 8, 16 and 32bit based microcontrollers and serial memories.
It implements the most innovative cutting-edge technology that features 16 independent parallel programming channels; this product, thanks to its flexibility, is specifically designed to program multi-PCB panels assemblies and highly structured boards with several devices mounted on.
The user friendly new FR2.0 WorkBench GUI allows to configure the system in few clicks, ensuring rapid time-to-production.
FlashRunner 2.0 combines the most advanced technology and the decennal experience of SMH in ISP programming, providing at least three years of technological competitive advantage in the market.
Modern PCB production systems require new powerful technology, able to support increasingly higher performances, not only in terms of reliability but also throughput, to reduce overall production system costs. For this reasons, most of the electronic boards produced nowadays are developed in panels of circuits.
FlashRunner 2.0, thanks to its new cutting-edge technology, is the fastest and most reliable programmer in the market that can program in parallel up to 16 different devices.
- FR LAN2P0-NXG: 1 channel, can be upgraded up to 4 true parallel and independent channels
- FR 2.0 FR2P0-CH04: 4 true parallel and independent channels, can be upgraded to 8 true parallel and independent channels
- FR 2.0 FR2P0-CH08: 8 true parallel and independent channels
- FR 2.0 FR2P0-CH12: 12 true parallel and independent channels, can be upgraded to 16 true parallel and independent channels
- FR 2.0 FR2P0-CH16: 16 true parallel and independent channels