- Automated fine-pitch IC device programming system equipped with 4 sites of System General H9600 Universal Programmers
- Short changeover time for different programming jobs
- Redesigned Z axis and optimized motion algorithms to elevate throughput up to 1000 devices per hour
- Downward CCD for pick & place position teaching and auto-teach mode
- Upward CCD to detect the pickup offset and to align them for accurate placement
- Coupled with gang socket boards, each embedded H9600 site programs up to 4 NAND/NOR Flash, MCU or 8 eMMC Flash simultaneously at high speed
- Project manager software for full subsystem integration
- Connection to task management software with USB interface and comprehensive statistics administration
- Single, 2-, 4- and 8-socket-boards as well as S8 socket boards available
- Tray stacker for up to 20 JEDEC trays
- Tray stacker for non-JEDEC Trays
- Input / Output media for tube and tape (tape & reel)
- Ink Marker at Tape & Reel System
- Label Feeder
The AP350 fine-pitch automated IC device programming system is a further development of the proven AP700. The AP350 reaches a maximum throughput of 1000 components per hour. The system has 4 integrated H9600 universal high-speed programming stations that provide up to 16 available programming sockets using gang-4 socket boards. A downward CCD camera on the pick and place head is used for learning the pick and place positions and the auto-teach mode. The upward camera ensures the correct placement of the components with a maximum size of 35 mm x 35 mm. As input/output media tray, tape and tube are available. The media can be combined, so absolute flexibility is given. Very short changeover to other programming jobs is enabled by the AP350 as well.
Comprehensive user software:
The PUI software contains task management software to create pre-defined programming jobs (tasks), task version control and password protection (administrator and operator mode). The software offers any possibilities and information to configure and save tasks including serialization and comprehensive statistics administration. Created tasks can be used in APxxx automated systems, as well as in manual models T9x00(+).
The handler’s GUI contains in addition a project manager software with version control, password protection and any possibilities and information to configure and save automated programming projects. Detailed reports and statistics are stored in separate folders and can be printed for documentation immediately or later.
S4 socket boards enhance programming throughput by up to 4 times:
The 4-site S4 socket boards allow to program 4 devices at a time and thus significantly increase throughput. Also serial numbering is possible for up to 4 devices each with its own serial number. For NAND flash devices, its isolated circuitries for each socket enable independent Bad Block management for each device, which ensures the highest yields as well as the highest programming reliability.
And as with any System General equipment, you receive maximum flexibility at minimum cost:
Most current programming algorithms are provided free of charge for download about every six weeks. Sockets with receptacles are not proprietary. New algorithm development is free of charge. True universal programmers. Socket boards can be used on manual programmers as well as on automated APxxx programming systems.