- Universal IC device programmer for microcontroller, memory and logic devices
- 112 powerful universal pin drivers, extendable to 448 pin drivers
- USB 2.0 port for high-speed data download
- Built-in 2 Gbit RAM buffer expandable up to 8 Gbit
- Multi-linkable for gang programming with pipelined throughput
- Software with task management and password protection for Windows 7/10
- Real-time graphic statistics management
- On-line automatic failure analysis
- Configuration of programming parameters for fine-tuning
- 2-, 4- and 8-socket-boards for e.g. flash devices available
- Serialisation also possible with multi-socket-boards
- Special socket boards (HIC) also available for maximum lifetime and/or specific packages
- Supports all available socket boards types OT, CS, ZIP, HIC, S4, S8 (emmc)
T9600 is a true universal IC device programmer and supports all currently existing device technologies such as EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH, NAND- and NOR-Flash, SPI Flash, PLD, CPLD, FPGA, emmc and microcontrollers. It is available as system T9600 for manual programming, and as system H9600 for automated programming systems APxxx. T9600 by standard offers 112 universal pin drivers and an integrated RAM buffer. Programming capacities can easily be extended by adding further programmers via USB connection and USB hub with 4 slots.
Comprehensive user software:
The PUI software contains task management software to create pre-defined programming jobs (tasks), task version control and password protection (administrator and operator mode). The software offers any possibilities and information to configure and save tasks including serialization and comprehensive statistics administration. Created tasks can be used in APxxx automated systems, as well as in manual models T9x00(+).
S4 socket boards enhance programming throughput by 4 times:
The 4-site S4 socket boards allow to program 4 devices at a time and thus significantly increase throughput. Also serial numbering is possible for up to 4 devices each with its own serial number. For NAND flash devices, its isolated circuitries for each socket enable independent Bad Block management for each device, which ensures the highest yields as well as the highest programming reliability.
And as with any System General equipment, you receive maximum flexibility at minimum cost:
Most current programming algorithms are provided free of charge for download about every six weeks. Sockets with receptacles are not proprietary. New algorithm development is free of charge. True universal programmers. Socket boards can be used on manual programmers as well as on automated APxxx programming systems.