- Automated IC device programming system in compact dimension for bench-top operation
- Short changeover time for different programming jobs
- Quad-nozzle handles four devices at each insertion/removal reducing gantry movement and improving overall efficiencies
- Up to 16 sockets via quad-site socket boards
- Throughput up to 600 devices per hour
- Friendly “Auto-Teach” mechanism minimizes operator effort and time for job changeover
- Gentle/reliable socket actuation via stepping motors slows socket wear-out
- Equipped with two or four sites of H9800 Universal Programmers
- Precisor to accurately align devices for insertion
- Manual tray-in/-out as standard
- Tape-and-reel and tube interfaces
- CCD cameras to accurately align devices for insertion
- Ink Marker at Tape & Reel System
The compact AP900 automated IC device programming system has a pick & place gantry with 4 vacuum nozzles and can reach a throughput of 600 components per hour. The system has 4 integrated H9800 universal high-speed programming stations that provide up to 16 available programming sockets using gang-4 socket boards. 2 CCD cameras at the gantry allow precise and easy teaching of the pick & place positions. Adjustable stepping motors help to gently open and close sockets. As input/output media tray, tape and tube are available. Accurate alignment of devices for insertion can be done by precisor or CCD camera optionally.
Comprehensive user software:
The PUI software contains task management software to create pre-defined programming jobs (tasks), task version control and password protection (administrator and operator mode). The software offers any possibilities and information to configure and save tasks including serialization and comprehensive statistics administration. Created tasks can be used in APxxx automated systems, as well as in manual models T9x00(+).
The handler’s GUI contains in addition a project manager software with version control, password protection and any possibilities and information to configure and save automated programming projects. Detailed reports and statistics are stored in separate folders and can be printed for documentation immediately or later.
S4 socket boards enhance programming throughput by up to 4 times:
The 4-site S4 socket boards allow to program 4 devices at a time and thus significantly increase throughput. Also serial numbering is possible for up to 4 devices each with its own serial number. For NAND flash devices, its isolated circuitries for each socket enable independent Bad Block management for each device, which ensures the highest yields as well as the highest programming reliability.
UFS (Universal Flash Storage, JEDEC) programming:
Iverta socket boards are the new solution for UFS programming on System General T/H9800 universal device programmers. They can also be used with 1, 2, 3 or 4 sockets to optimally adapt to throughput requirements. Support for UFS spec. versions v2.0, v2.1 and v3.0 and compliance with UFS 3.2 Gen 1 specification are just a few outstanding features to be mentioned.
And as with any System General equipment, you receive maximum flexibility at minimum cost:
Most current programming algorithms are provided free of charge for download about every six weeks. Sockets with receptacles are not proprietary. New algorithm development is free of charge. True universal programmers. Socket boards can be used on manual programmers as well as on automated APxxx programming systems.